The Cryoscope 800CLG is an automatic freezing point analyzer that is used to identify the presence of extraneous water in milk and milk products. For each sample, a measurement result is produced consisting of the freezing point temperature and the corresponding percentage of extraneous water.
The Cryoscope 800CLG allows to settle by the user the freezing point temperature
threshold for milk without an extraneous water – chosen from the range: from -0.512 °C to -0,527*C - change every 0.001°C.
1-point calibration - the 1-point-calibration requires distilled water only, and is one of the most practical features of this analyzer. The calibration values are automatically calculated and stored in the microprocessor memory.
Automatic work - the Cryoscope 800CLG needs only a sample
The microprocessor control and built in electronic components with high long term stability
Ready to work - ca. 5 min; short measuring time - 1.5 min
High precision (±0.5%) and reproducibility (better then 0.5%) results
Disposable tubes do not require clearing and sterilization
Low operating cost
Cryoscope 800CLG model has hi-tech user interface:
- Observation of the sample freezing process with immediate information regards result correctness
- Available measurement results history with printout of the single result or of many chosen measurement results
- Active result printout description
- Service panel with service tests
- Displaying in Polish/English/German/French
- Date and time setting
- The microprocessor control and built in electronic components with high long term stability make the Cryoscope 800CLG an analyzer of easy application and reliable results
Products available in category
| Code | Product name | Doc. files |
|7777 CRYO||Cryoscope 800CLG||dodaj do wyceny|